قهوة ضد الرصاص
Bulletproof Coffee is a rich, creamy coffee drink filled with healthy fats. This Keto drink (sometimes called butter coffee) is made with coffee, grass-fed butter, and MCT oil. “Bullet Coffee” has many added health benefits that you don’t get from regular black coffee.
As you know brothers and sisters, this recipe is popular in the keto and paleo communities, and is said to help with weight loss. Learn how to make bulletproof coffee "Arabic" style and make this your new morning fuel.
Why Arabic BulletProof Coffee?
- Coffee usually gives you a caffeine buzz in the beginning, but can also lead to a crash later on. This recipe will give you a longer, steadier boost of energy. After Fajr, nothing compares to it.
- Healthy fats from butter & MCT oil help to stop food cravings that often happen when drinking coffee. So theoretically it could help you lose weight.
- Without getting too scientific, MCTs are saturated fatty acids that are easier to digest than other types of fat, so it is great for digestion.
- Generally, the MCT oil in bulletproof coffee will help you feel full & satisfied, will give you more energy, and give you a clear, focused mind.
- Tahujjud safe - I have tried this just before midnight for a smooth evening of Ibadah and despite many theories - you can sleep easily whenever you want.
- If you use Ajwa, you can fulfil the Sunnah of Nabi ﷺ
I have been making this coffee for a couple of months now and this recipe is the base recipe. You can tweak it further with the instructions further below.
The Arabic name قهوة ضد الرصاص and the naming origin is purely because I started adding dates to mine in the blender and almond butter! You must have these two!
If you have not already done so, watch my 📹 video on it!
Arabic BulletProof Recipe - The Base
- ▢ 1 teaspoon Arabica (you can brew a cup of instant coffee too)
- ▢2 tablespoons of ghee (must be grass fed butter)
- ▢1 tablespoon of MCT Oil (Coconut)
- ▢ 1 Date
- ▢ 1 tablespoon of Almond Butter
- ▢ pinch of pink himalayan salt
- ▢ dash of cinamon powder or more (half tea spoon)
- ▢ two cardamom pod seeds (open the pod, two black seeds)
- ▢ halal collagen powder